Dcoin platform uses leading technology to provide investors with a more secure and stable trading environment, but also hope that you can work together with us to protect the security of your account assets.
The following considerations can effectively improve the security of your account:
• Set strong passwords and change passwords after a period of time (such as 3 months) to effectively prevent brute force cracking, and do not set all account passwords to be the same for convenience, and suggest that the number of digits in the password is 8 digits and above, consisting of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols;
• Do not share your account with your password, as the improper safekeeping of others may also pose an account risk, and it is recommended that you log in only on your own PC or mobile terminal and install trusted and effective security software and anti-virus software, and develop good personal habits to lock your computer to your account before leaving your computer;
• Identity authentication and advanced authentication, which not only increases your trading quota, but also provides you with more protection in case of an account appeal or customer service complaint dispute;
• Open and bind Google authenticator to increase third-party authentication and further improve the security and safety of your account;
• Please be aware that in any case Dcoin customer service staff will not ask you for a password, and will not ask you to transfer the assets to any customer service personnel;